It’s Thursday again, which means we all have the opportunity to set aside a few minutes and be intentional about thanking God! For me, this means pondering a few things God has done during my week that have made me smile & praise Him.
- Anonymous gift – we’ve been blessed with an anonymous gift this week that left both my hubs & I smiling for days. God was good to provide this sweet blessing through an anonymous friend. We’re praising God for providing in such a sweet way!
- Time to catch up on reading – I’ve fallen behind a bit (ahem, a lot) this semester. It’s not my norm, so it was beginning to feel quite uncomfortable. Yet even in my laziness, God provided time for me to catch up on some reading assignments so that I can prepare for finals.
- Moments with friends – I’m an introvert, so yes I enjoy my time home alone. But I also really enjoy spending time with friends. This week we’ve been able to do just that – spend time with some fun friends just being together!
- Medicine – Yep, I’m thanking God for this because it has been a huge blessing the past few weeks. Feeling gross & dealing with a stuffy head is much easier with a little medicine in my system.
- A helpful husband – He is so good to me, you all. He is helpful when I ask & when I don’t ask! He has been loving well by serving well & has been a picture of gospel love to me recently.
These are some of my thankful moments this week! Would you share a happy moment in the comments below? Or, link up with us at the 100 Happy Days linkup!
We are so excited you are joining the 100 Happy Days Link Up. If you would like to know a little more about how this party got started we would love for you to check it out.
The other hosts and I have had so much fun reading all your posts- they have been encouraging, uplifting, funny, and unique. Thank you so much for linking up. Each of us chose a post to spotlight but before we do, here is what we have been up to!
Spotlighted PostsCome check out our SPOTLIGHTS from @FaithnFriends @melanieredd http://joyinmykitchen.com/,… Click To Tweet
Here’s your button!
Grab your button!!!
(“This post was exactly what I needed to hear. I am in a tough period of waiting and find myself somewhere between being an anxious waiter and a get-much-done waiter. Thankful for the Truth shared here by Melanie!”)
How Do You Respond When You Have To Wait? chosen by Kate
(“Even though I am not yet a momma, Abi challenged my heart to find my true identity in Christ and reminded me that kingdom work is done when I choose to serve as a child of God.”)
Do You Know How To Restore Your Joy? chosen by Alison
(“How ironic it was that in my quest to become healthy I was now in a hospital.” Lindsey’s shares her powerful testimony of how trying to be healthy turned into a struggle with anorexia. Her bravery and courage to help others by sharing her story touched my heart in a big way!)
Healthy Lifestyle vs Eating Disorder chosen by Valerie
(“I love the way Melanie made parenting more powerful through prayer and encouragement. Thank you for putting this into perspective for me.“)
The Most Essential Parenting Advice of All chosen by Linzee
(“I love, love, love this quote from this post, “Our seemingly perfect life cannot handle the magnitude of God’s assignment.” We never know what God has in store for us. What appears to be total rock bottom for us could be the absolute highest peak. “)
When You Fight to Hold it All Together chosen by Elizabeth
(“I loved this simple post from Johanna full of great ideas for making a simple and quick (and did I mention cheap?) meal plan. And you can always win me over when you find a way to tie Scripture into the mundane tasks of life! Great job Johanna, I’m definitely a fan!!“)
Easy and Time Saving Dinners for $120 from Aldi chosen by Tiffany
Thank you so much for linking up! We hope you will grab your Spotlight button!
The Link-Up is open to ALL THE PEOPLE. Any blogger can join us for the link up! From sharing a post about making your Grandma’s famous pound cake to completing a playroom reno project, if it brings you happiness we want to know about it! And of course, if you are doing the #100HappyDaysBloggerChallenge you need to link up, too:)
I want to challenge you to seek the happy moments in your day. I don’t know about you but sometimes I get so wrapped up in the bitter that I miss the sweet. They are there! Each Thursday I will be sharing a post spotlighting my Happy Days of that week. I may have 2 moments to share or 7- it just depends on the week.
Will you join me?
I don’t want this to become a stressful task added to your already-busy to-do list. If you want to participate but don’t want to commit to participating every Thursday- THAT IS OKAY!
Help us follow and encourage you by using the #100HappyDaysBloggerChallenge on your posts and social media.
- Please remember the purpose of this link-up is to bring some Sunshine to your readers. No Etsy sites, sales pitches, or giveaways, please!
- Follow each host on at least one(1) Social Media channel
- Grab a button and throw it on the bottom of your post or link-up page.
[inlinkz_linkup id=581542 mode=1]